PROLOCO CERRETO GUIDI
WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE OF THE PROLOCO CERRETO GUIDI
Province of Florence – region of Tuscany
We are pleased to introduce our Volunteering Association, which in 2014 celebrated its 50th anniversary of the constitution established in 1964.
The activity carried out during the past decades had a very important role to play in promoting and developing tourism of the city and of the territory.
Several organized events and exhibitions have been revitalizing the Community, provoking social and cultural growth, contributing to attract an increasing number of Italian and international tourists.
To this day, the main contents of our appointments and reenactments are inspired directly from the territory characterized by:
- the wide marshy area of Stabbia, considered at the times of Medici a rich fishing and game area, and today a wonderful natural one to visit for nature lovers and nature photography;
- the excellent wine produced, always our great excellence that allows us to be included in the “Associazione Nazionale Città del Vino” (National Association of the Wine Cities);
- The huge cultural and historical heritage which finds its most expression in the Villa Medicea of the sixteenth-century, recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site in June 2013.
… At this point we hope we have been able to convey you what is the feeling that binds us to our land and a bit of curiosity to come here and visit us…
… on that occasion THE TOURIST ASSOCIATION PROLOCO CERRETO GUIDI WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU THE NECESSARY INFORMATION TO SPEND PLEASANT HOURS IN THIS LITTLE AND TYPICAL RENAISSANCE VILLAGE!
– Statute Pro Loco Cerreto Guidi
– Duties Cerreto Guidi (President, Vicepresident, Secretary and Councilors)